Janet is more than happy to arrange a free of charge 30 minute session to meet so that you can decide whether you and her can work together. During this session she will show you the contract and she welcomes any changes you might like to bring to this.
You are a member of a recognised professional body and have up to date insurance. You will be asked to bring evidence of these and of qualifications as appropriate.
During supervision you will be encouraged to :
- have a planned agenda for the session
- reflect on client work- both in terms of content and process
- take an active part in the sessions
- illustrate a commitment to on going development and learning.
I will take responsibility for :
- providing a safe learning environment with an appropriate balance of support and challenge as agreed in the contracting session by yourself.
- providing you with “space to think” so that you can reflect, gain insight and new learning.
- tailoring the supervision to meet your learrning style, theoretical orientation, individual needs and developmental stage.
- respecting your moral values and ethics and individual way of working.
- structuring the session to meet your needs and managing the time available.
There will be an informal review after 3 sessions and a formal review every 6 months thereafter. However you can request a review at any time.